What do I do at conventions? Sell stuff, talk to fans, sign books, run seminars, speak on panels, run games, get interviewed, eat (a lot), sleep (little) and dance.
October 4-6: Big Bad Con, Oakland, CA
Running Parsely games and demos.
August 30-September 2: PAX Prime, Seattle, WA (unconfirmed)
Running Parsely games and demos, speaking on panels.
August 28-29: PAX Dev, Seattle, WA (unconfirmed)
August 15-18: GenCon, Indianapolis, IN
Industry Guest of Honor, running Parsely games, demos and speaking at various panels on RPG design, sci-fi gaming, etc.
March 22-24: PAX EAST, Boston, MA
Running Parsely games and panels.
August 29-30: PAX DEV, Seattle, WA
- Something From Nothing: Part II—Review
- Something From Nothing: Part II—Development Workshop
- Something From Nothing: Part I—Review
- Something From Nothing: Part I—Mechanics Workshop
- Academia Vs. Reality: Psychology, Game Theory, and Games
- Creative Destruction
August 31-September 2: PAX PRIME, Seattle, WA